One vital step to keep your car in good condition is regularly scheduled oil changes because the oil undergoes oxidation and thermal breakdown. When this occurs, the oil becomes less effective as a lubricant. When oil is not changed regularly, internally lubricated engine components can wear out prematurely leading to expensive repair costs. Clean oil is crucial for proper engine operation. Having your vehicle’s oil changed at Jaguar Raleigh is a great way to maintain the longevity of your vehicle and avoid expensive engine repairs.
• Prices equal or less than independent service shops
• Factory-certified, genuine parts
• Factory-trained and certified technicians
• Factory oil filter designed specifically for your Jaguar
• Jaguar-approved motor oil
• Maintain comprehensive vehicle history for optimal trade value
• The highest technically trained staff in the Triangle
• Authorized warranty repair facility
• Free comprehensive multi-point inspection
• No-risk alignment check at request
• Complimentary valet service
• Exclusive email service offers
• Monthly coupons/specials available via our website
Most manufacturers recommend an oil change every 3,000 to 7,000 miles. This large difference comes from the effects of driving habits and the age of the engine. High-speed driving, dirt roads, frequently carrying heavy loads and stop-and-go driving all contribute to your engine needing extra lubricant more often. Additionally, older cars with high mileage need added attention as well. Our factory-trained technicians who perform oil changes are highly experienced.
At Jaguar Raleigh, we use only Jaguar genuine parts and Jaguar-approved motor oil. This benefits the life of your vehicle by increasing engine efficiency, improving fuel efficiency, offering better overall engine protection and is certified to meet the high standards of Jaguar vehicles. All of these benefits allow your Jaguar the opportunity to perform at its absolute best. During an oil change, the technician visually inspects fluids and components, checks air pressure in tires, checks brake system, steering and suspension, tops off all fluids and changes the filter. Refer to your owner’s manual for information on when to bring your vehicle in for maintenance service. It’s very important to always complete scheduled service on your vehicle.